Kera Protective Pads
Single-use Kera pads will allow you to feel secure and confident when carrying out your daily activities. Nowadays there are several models to suit all body shapes and all kinds of urinary incontinence.
WHAT ARE THE PADS MADE OF?
The pad consists of multiple layers:
- A non-woven topsheet: soft and dermatologically tested, for maximum comfort, as it is in direct contact with the skin.
- An acquisition layer: to help the urine pass quickly into the absorbent core pad, and maintain dryness during wear.
- An absorbent core pad:cellulose fibers are mixed together with super-absorbent particles which retain the liquid and convert it to a “gel” for a dry and secure fit. It also helps prevent unpleasant odours.
- A Backsheet: in soft cotton feel material, which is waterproof and therefore holds the absorbed liquid in and avoids leakages. The white Kera backsheet is a guarantee of maximum discretion.
- On the higher absorbant products of the range, and/or for faecal incontinence, elastified leg cuffs secure the product, preventing leakage and giving maximum comfort.
A large scale of absorption is proposed in the Kera range to cover light to heavy incontinence, with solutions adapted for each individual need. Absorption guides are found on the packs, and can be identified through colour coding, absorption name, and a droplets system (as the number of drops increases, so does the level of incontinence that is supported):
The number of pieces in a pack is mentioned on the bottom right hand side, at the front of each pack.
The full range is dermatologically tested to minimise skin irritations for the user.
The benefits of each Kera product is shown on the packs using various pictures:
Kera products allow you to confidently lead a normal life.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT PAD FOR ME?
For the best absorbency and comfort you should go through three stages to choose the best pad for you:
1. CHOOSE THE MOST SUITABLE PRODUCT
There is a wide range of products, designed for each situation.
- Small pads for light incontinence
Small, comfortable, discreet pads for everyday use
- Absorbent underwear for light to moderate incontinence
Pants suitable for active people: flexible and anatomically shaped for greatest comfort.
- Anatomically shaped pads and adult diapers for moderate to heavy incontinence
These products are best suited to people with limited mobility, or invalids.
2. CHOOSE THE BEST ABSORBENCY FOR YOU
All products are available in different absorbencies.
You don’t need to choose the highest absorbency, just the one that’s best for you: a thicker pad isn’t necessarily more effective.
3. CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
It’s essential to choose the right size, to make sure that it fits the body’s curves perfectly and gives maximum protection.
Look at the table below to find your size.
|Kera Pants||Kera Slip|
|Extra small||XS||50-70 cm (20-28 inch)||40-70 cm (16-28 inch)|
|Small||S||60-90 cm (24-36 inch)||50-90 cm (20-36 inch)|
|Medium||M||80-120 cm (32-47 inch)||80-125 cm (32-49 inch)|
|Large||L||100-145 cm (40-57 inch)||115-155 cm (45-61 inch)|
|Extra large||XL||130-170 cm (51-67 inch)||120-170 cm (47-67 inch)|
Thanks to Kera incontinence products, you can be totally confident and happy about leading a normal social life.